Question by cannonball: Do some people use their mixed martial arts training and experience for bad purposes?
Take for instance, do some people use their mixed martial arts training to intimidate people or to start fights? What happens if mixed martial arts training gets into the hands of a bad person? Is there some sort of rule that if a fighter gets caught fighting outside of the gym or octagon, then he or she gets kicked out of the training facility? In other words, do they get punished for using their training for bad purposes?
Answer by Kris
To quote Mr. Miagui, there are no bad students, only bad teachers. I would imagine that if an instructor is lax enough in teaching discipline to his students to allow them to get very far in their training then he’s not going to be very good about ensuring they only use it the right way. Really though most of those people are experienced martial artists. In my experience you don’t get far in martial arts if you’re misusing what you learn.
There are always bad apples, but when you go around picking fights outside of the ring you eventually land in jail.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- MMALASVEGAS1: Latest UFC Las Vegas News http://t.co/g3f9egB5UO
- MMALASVEGAS1: UFC On Fox: Johnson vs. Moraga Tickets 2013-07-27 Seattle, WA, Key Arena http://t.co/9laePPRktF
- MMALASVEGAS1: Q&A: What is the difference between muay thai trunks and muay thai shorts? http://t.co/lQBGkeGr3j
- MMALASVEGAS1: How to find amateur mma fight ? http://t.co/1Rt9Sr2Avu
- MMALASVEGAS1: Beijing 2008 Martial Arts Training Camp: SHUAI JIAO SPECIAL http://t.co/gro8qI65Y5
- MMALASVEGAS1: UFC 162 Silva vs Weidman Promo http://t.co/KNHA7UvVwk
- MMALASVEGAS1: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu BJJ T-SHIRT Small Mount NEW NWT S http://t.co/DIZqEFaT0A
- MMALASVEGAS1: Q&A: Who do you think can defeat Anderson Silva? http://t.co/3biorkKue4
- MMALASVEGAS1: MMA Fighting: Kelly convicted of trafficking heroin http://t.co/seMk9VDhY3
- MMALASVEGAS1: Terrain de Jeux Imagination - Le Terrain de Jeux de Pascal - Le podcast pour hommes http://t.co/qhIfvB5tLw